Follow by Email

Monday, 21 February 2011

Anyone for tea and cock

This past week has been one hell of a ride...quite literally ;-)
Since Valentines day, Valentine and I have hooked up on a couple of occasions and both times i've been walking round with the cat that got the cream look and ok i'll admit it, walking a bit like John Wayne. Yesterday we spent an hour or so texting filth to each other, then when I was on the phone to home there was a knock at the door, and there was Valentine. See having a fuck buddy in the same city as me has its perks, I like spontaneity. And V showing up on my doorstep was a welcomed surprise(even if I looked like crap sunday's are my no make-up and pjs day) so after a quick cup of tea I got cock.
I like how he and I are on the same page not only when it comes to this arrangement of being mates that shag, but in the respect of the fact that we're both dirty as fuck in the bedroom and kinky;-) one of the best things I recall him saying to me after he kissed me when i'd just given him head was that I tasted like his cock. You bet I do V.

We also discussed having a managé trois. A few years ago when I was 19 I dated a guy I'll call bon jovi I suggested a threesome he was up for it. A few day's later we were in TJ's and i pointed out a chick that i'd seen around at the club she's a beauty. That night i went upto her and asked if she'd be up for it, she checked with her partner who said it was a no go. I was little dissapointed but no where near as dissapointed as i was when my boyfriend dumped me to pursue her. Sent her flowers no less too hahaha.

Being that Valentine and i are just fuck buddies there's no chance of getting stung like that.
So i'm open to things like this these experiences are better to experience when its with a shag pal. I've kissed a few chicks and sorry for sounding like Katy Perry but i liked it, however i'm not sure how much of a horn licking pussy would give me. Valentine pointed out that i could use my strap on, Fucking some hot chick with V's dick in my mouth sounds like a win win situation to me. Any of my gorgeous Welsh/south west ladies fancy it? Inbox me/text me if you're interested(and ladies Valentine is a smoking hottie i can't describe him in here as it'll give him away) He and i will also be perusing a site that we are both on for a honey. I'll keep you updated.

Things i'm liking right now

The fact that V makes as much of an effort to hook up with me as i do with him
Flirting...its clinically proven to be good for you and i flirted alot last week.
That occhoppers is being shown on freeview hellz yeah
That my best friend in Wales is coming down for a visit
The rain

Thing's i'm not liking right now

My constant toothache...fuck the fuck off
That i've lost more weight than i thought i now have a 24 and a half inch waist wtf!
That i had to eject someone that i thought was my friend from my life. Its a prime example as to why most of my friends have penises

Right on that note i'm going to go finish my coffee. Also lovely people i worked out why you were unable to post comments its rectified now

No comments:

Post a Comment