Follow by Email

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Who gives the best sex?

Hey lovely people how's your week been? This is my 2nd attempt tonight at writing this apparently I do not write well under the following circumstances, when I have a raging temperature or when I have the total honey that is King Tart texting me naughty stuff. I have nearly clicked the clicky top off of my pen in sexual frustration, don't you hate it when a guy is being selfish with his penis, ok i'll retract that, there are a couple of reasons he's not here bending me over the bed and fucking me into oblivion...wank it is. Whilst we're on the subject of King Tart he liked my blog. It always makes me smile when I get positive feedback from you lovely lot whether its from the gents that are in it or you ladies and gents that swing by for a read. Some of you might have seen my status update on facebook where I said i'd checked my stats and checked the audience(nifty tool it tells me which countries have been viewing it) and thought that Canada boy had been reading being he's the only Canadian I know whos actually in Canada. I mentioned to my mate that it irritated me some that he just dips into my blog to see what i've been upto when he could've just emailed me and asked. But after a few emails bickering not that it matters but it wasn't him and neeedless to say I won't be contacting him again as its clear we were far from compatible and I wasted so much time, its funny up until then I sometimes missed him...not anymore!


I had tuesday and wednesday night of last week due to work being closed. I didn't do anything exciting in fact I was the epitome of lazy. I had a mosey into town for a caramel latte uuuummmm, wearing my favourite shoes (welcome aboard wedges with the anchors on so pretty) and that was about the extent it being it was so fricking hot...kinky cupcakes melt in the sun. However I did watch a couple of films which was cool. Little Focker which i'd been looking forward to watching as the previous two are undeniably funny but i've got to be honest it was a bit of a let down in ccomparrison to the previous two it was less than fabulous. One of the most memorable lines being ''Can girls poop from their vaginas?'' which I thought was pretty funny. And the face off between Jinxy the cat and Arthur the lizzard, which by rules of the jungle Jinxy wins and Arthur is then seen with his backside and tail dangling from a rather smug looking Jinxy's mouth. But don't fret lizzard lovers Arthur is eventually saved by Gaylord and Jack. I won't spill anything else I don't want to spoil it for those of you that havn't yet seen it. Although not as good as its predessors, its still hilarious and worth a watch. My film of the week award goes to ''Going the distance'' Nowadays i'm not a fan of rom-coms but this one had me gripped from the get go, it's packed full of funny, Drew Barrymore is brilliant her character is spunky and blunt. I'm not going to give much away not even the story line(go watch it yourselve's lol its worth it) which by the way is at least plausible thus making it a decent film. My favourite lines that had me pissing myself laughing ''You cut your own hair and suck your own dick...you're like a swiss army knife''
''I encourage you to eat a big bowl of dick'' (most grotesque)
And my personal favourite
''You could be kissing that blow job factory she calls a mouth''
And yes as like most rom-coms it does have the obligatory ''happy ending'' and the cliché ''making love scene thats cuts to a shot of the window with the rain pouring down outside. But over all it was an excellent film.

Some of you may have seen my facebook post last week asking for volunteers for this here new blog. And 11 of you luscious lot answered this question: Who is better in bed, Older, younger or people of the same age. That question is older than we are. Its been bandied around many a table on girls/boys night out and numerous girly magazines for that matter. The ladies that gave their opinions i'm going to call the ones that appear after sweets and yes I know it sounds incredibly cutesy but you all have a sweet streak in you.
So I did a tally and the results are quite interesting in the reespect that the 6 of you that said they think older are better 5 of them were women with Kinkg Tart being the token man that prefers older women (you dirty bitch you know what i'm referring to;-))
So with the majority opting for older its easy to presume that the remaining 5 sit snugly in the 'Younger and same age catagories' right? Our survey says eee errrr nope not even close, Valentine is the only one that prefers younger, but the remaining 4 (Black Jacks, Professor, Cheeky Charming, and P.s Not Sweet) had the same view...it's not how old they are its how experienced they are that matters...wondering which box I ticked? I'll reveal in a mo but first I'd like to share some of my volunteers opinions. In the purple corner batting for team 'Older' we have the lovely Lollypop who was responsible for giving me the first hair cut that I loved(up until 3weeks after my 15th birthday I had waist length blonde hair...enter my goth phase) and who was one of my best friends in highschool. The lovely Miss Lollypop say's
''I would like to declare that older men are infinitely better in bed!'' Lollypop has been seeing an older man and say's ''its definitely the best'' and ''the extra''' years ''means hes more skilled, less awkward and generally nothing shocks him''
Umm what do you think of this? My initial response to Lollypop was that I think older men are cool as the last two gents i've hooked up with have been in their 30's and I agreed that the older they are the less shockable they are. But i'm going to have to retract that last statement as whilst it maybe the case with Valentine(pure filth haha) and wboy who despite never hooking up with was totally unfazed by the contents of my blog, its not always been the case with older gents though.
Also batting for team 'Older' we have Anaseid balls (we used to get them from the sweetshop from Cheshire) shes one of my favourite people. Lady Anaseid had this to say
''Total cliche I know but some of the best sex I ever had was with someone who was about 14 years older than me'' My response to that is, who was that?

In the Phalo green corner batting for team ''It's experience that counts'' we have Professsor and ex boss and a friend. Professor says
''Well i've been in relationships with all 3, i've had rubbish older one and rubbish younger ones. But i've also had great younger ones and great older ones. So to summarise;it makes no difference on how old you are or how young it's what you do that counts''
And also batting for team ''It's experience that counts'' is P.S Not Sweet who was my first love i'm putting his response down simply because he made me laugh
''I'm better in bed what ever age I am at the time'' my response to that is this: sex with you wasn't great because of your age, or your experience or because we were both wildly passionate people, sex with you was fucking spectacular because it was based on feeling no i'm not getting all sentimental or nostalgic for that matter
But you were my first and last love therefore that made it.
Ahhh bet that spun you lovely lot out, Kinky Cupcake hasn't always had such extremist views on dating, love and all that once upon a time I was in love but thats another story for another blog, in otherwords when I hear back from P.S Not Sweet as to whether or not he minds me writing about it lol

So to go back to what Professor said. I concur thats exactly what I think. I've been with numerous people Older and guys that are the same age as me and i've got to tell you i've had good and bad in both types. Some of the older guys havn't had a clue but lucky for them and me i'm vocal about what I like what I don't, do it harder, softer, faster etc and some of them have been seriously shocked and vice versa in regards to guys the same age as me. I think communcation in bed is essential for a good shag no two ways about it. I'm not a huge fan of guys that are younger than me if i'm being honest purely in the respect that they play too many games when it comes to getting me into bed ( boring and old) I don't like it when they don't play by my rules 'you're in the jungle baby'' and this tigeress eats boys like you for breakfast''

On that note i'm going to leave it there, thank you to everyone who gave me their opinions
Have a lovely week stay sexy, stay kinky
Kinky Cupcake xo

4 comments:

  1. If you are looking for a one night stand then I think older will be better because they are bound to have more experience. You dont wanna bang a virgin if it's a one nighter!
    If your looking for a relationship age doesnt matter because they are trainable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa when you said you were going to write about me I thought it would be about what a no-head I was.
    Nice to know you were thinking the same stuff as me back then.
    I am a nob head mind.
    And I ain't fucking sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous number 1 lol at the virgin thing and I do see your point, see theres no such thhing as bad lover if you you're vocal about what you like, like I mentioned in the blog, communication is key if you don't say/show them what you like and where to go then how you going to know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Anonymous number 2. Lol you wern't a nob sure we were firey and a bit tempestuos...but thats how we worked because it wasn't like that all the time, you taught me so much likee to trust people and let them in once in awhile. and I would never call you a nob head...i loved you so much it hurt. P.s I said it back then and i'll say it again you're sweet! Haha

    ReplyDelete