Follow by Email

Monday, 23 May 2011

Adios King Tart. and see you lovely lot in a month!

Dear Kinky Cupcake readers, i'm just letting you know that I won't be posting for awhile I know today I have been recruiting volunteers to answer a question in prep for a blog. However i've decided to take some time out from guys...it occured to me today that aside from picking the wrong ones (with the exception of Duvet Stealer) each time I discuss it with my friends theres something abundantly obvious...a part of the old me still lives on the part of me with self esteem thats so fragile the slightest thing makes me crack. If i'm not Ok with myself and 100% happy with who I am, how will I be able to deal with rejection or guys choosing other people over me or any of the other thingss that I torture myself about. So I will be taking a break from writing for a month or so. Just one last update though. I hooked up with Duvet stealer on saturday night...and I had an amazing time he wasn't drunk either lol it made a nice change to not only be someones sober choice but nice to not be the last resort end of the night girl. Duvet stealer is very funny and we have great chemistry. One last note on King Tart, he messaged me on friday night but is now ignoring me that fine I was starting to get a bit hooked on his dick. So ignore me all you want but don't forgot you were the one who messaged me on friday night and i'm sick of wanting you in my bed as I don't do getting hooked on guys especially not for their dicks
. Thank you all for reading my blog you lovely lot, i'll be back soon.
Stay lovely, Kinky Cupcake XOXOX

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading about your life in general, not just the men in it!
    You make amazing reading and you shouldnt give up!
    Hope to read your blog again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete