Follow by Email

Thursday, 30 June 2011

Lets talk about sex

Hey lovely people how are you? A few weeks ago I had a conversation with a friend of mine about my blog, and it became apparent that my adventures can be percieved in a negative light e.g a slutty one. So my question is this: why is it that in this day and age, in the fabulously evolved 2011 that a man can throw his wang around town sowing his wild oats and being all Casanova and shit, yet when a woman behaves in the same way she is still classed as a Jezebel, a wanton hussy, a slut? Since the 50's our opinions on sex has changed its now no longer a dirty word. Its not just whispered about behind closed doors between a man and wife, nor is it done whilst fully clothed, under the covers with the light off, sex isn't taboo anymore. Everyone's talking about it and everyone's doing it, unabashed, stark naked with the lights on!
So if its socially acceptable to discuss it, to speak openly amongst our friends about it whilst wearing the ''its so good'' or ''i got some last night'' smiles. Why the hell is there still the double standards? One rule for men and another for women? We're equal in all other aspects of life. Why do people not apply the same attitude when it comes to our primal urges? Afterall regardless of how sophisticated we now are at the end of the day we're all just a bunch of animals. When my friend was busy chiming in that my promiscuous ways would be percieved to some as slutty my response was pretty much this ''i couldn't give a flying rats ass what people think about me'' I strongly belieeve in science, the bit of research i've done( see why i'd rather shag my arse of than date, i'm a tiger not a gibbon blog) on whether humans are meant to mate for life or not (for those that havn't read the aforementioned blog we're not meant too) my findings are something I strongly believe in, also according to scientists humans are one of the few species that has sex for pleasure, and on account of not wanting to settle down and procreate. I'm embracing having sex for pleasure. And if society wants to brand me a whore, then they can crack on because i'm having fun and enjoying it and i'm too busy shagging my arse off than to be pointing fingers at other people for the way they choose to live their lives. I embrace my sexuality and i'm making the most of it now whilst i'm young because when i'm old and sitting home alone at least i'll have some pretty awesome stuff to look back on.

Also its not like i'm going around spreading STDs because whilst I write about my sexy times I also practice and preach safe sex! Which leads me swiftly onto the next branch of the topic...Safe sex. A couple of guys i've hooked up with this year had issues with wearing condoms and openly admitted that they regularly go without using one I was so shocked. See my response to them is always this ''No condom on your dick, then no sex'' its quite simple. One guy in particular said that i'm the only girls he's used a condom with in like forever. This is the very same guy who (a) goes home with a different girl every weekend and (b) who is in his 30's therefore old enough to know better. I think its terrifying as well as total insanity to not use protection because not only is he putting himself at risk he's also putting others at risk too. STD'S are rife in the last decade there has been a substantial increase of in diagnoses of them here in the UK here's a few stats that will hopefully scare the poo out of those non condom users into using them next time you get lucky

The most common bacterial STD is Chlamydia a rather nasty disease that more often than not has no symptoms, and can lead to infertility if left untreated.
Then there's Gonorrhea, now according to the site I did my research on, there's concern about the increasing number of cases of it found here(UK) that are resistant to certain drugs that are used to treat it. Meaning theres a greater chance the treatment will fail and it can be passed on.
Genital warts are the most common viral STD, they're caused by some types of HPV (Human papillomavirus)
And of course the most terrifying one of all HIV. In 2010 there were 6,136 new diagnoses of HIV contributing to a cumulative total of 114,766 cases reported by the end of December 2010 a mere 7months ago there have been 26,791 diagnoses of AIDS in the UK, and 19,912 people diagnosed with HIV have died. Those numbers are staggering.
When I was young I was very stupid I shagged around didn't use a condom, was a total moron and every time I went to the clinc to get screened(thankfully I never caught anything) I felt like a twat for not using anything. I came to my senses around the ages of 18 and used one ever since bar the occasional hick up. I don't understand why so many people don't use them, its not like a chore to find a stockist, they do them everywhere, local sex shop, pharmacy even the local newsagent is likely to sell them.
Having sex is fun especially when its safe right.

Now gents i'm about to obliterate an urban myth here you know the one where ladie's don't masturbate, way way way back many moons ago when doctors proscribed a ladie an orgasm as a cure for hysteria those days are long gone. I personally think that buying your first vibrator is a womans right of passage. I'm pro wanking. And the reason i'm bringing this up is because this coming satuday i'm taking Miss Banana to get one as I sulked for a whole day that she bypassed a trip to a sex shop to get her first one in favour of online shopping. I am however responsible for spreading the gospel of sex toys and DIY orgasms the luscious Miss Long legs and bought her one for her birthday this year. I think the point i'm trying to make is this...DIY is awesome for finding out what rings your ding a ling in the bedroom plus its good fun.

Now for a brief bit of man goss. A couple of weeks ago I finished work early and hooked up with gorgeous honey who i'll call Super fine(those of you who remember my status update about where I scored with a guy that used to model for superdry) Super fine as I said is gorgeous literally of model preportions, blonde hair, warm blue eyes andd well built(on accounts of what he now does for a living) now since the whole King Tart thing (i honestly can't say his name without wanting to bitch slap him a bit) I thought i'd been spoiled in the respect of I had the best sex i've ever had with him how on earth was anyone going to top that. Well ladies and gents and the tender age of 21 Super fine did it reitterates my point that its experience that counts. Super fine is spectacular in bed and had enough stamina to keep up with me and not only did he make me come a few times(spectacular by the way) he was pretty adventurous too which naturally sits very well with me. That was a good night if we do bump into each other again i'm thinking a second hook up would be hot as hell. The thing I (and my two besties) liked alot about Super fine were his immpecable manners and his irish accent(soooo sexy) any way ladies and gents I think i'll call it quits here

Things i'm loving right now
My new job
My black mono converse(sooo comfortable)
How my best friends never fail to make me laugh hahah squench!

Things i'm not liking right now
That we havn't seen our Colombian bestie or Male bestie in too long a time we miss you Puta.
That King Tart still insists on parading his flavour of the nigh, outside my work on the weekend...trashy as hell and classless as fuck.

Hope you all have a good week you lovely lot
Stay lovely Kinky Cupcake XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment