Follow by Email

Saturday, 31 January 2015

Twangging my bean alone

I honestly feel like I'll never get laid again. I feel fat and frumpy and worst of all I am missing Popeye like a bitch. Despite going through old Fetlife posts where he is outed by not only myself but two other women that he has fucked over in exactly the same way that he has fucked me over countless times. It all boils down to sex, that and that he's probably a sociopath according to the article I have just read. He is the best I have been with. Even the phonesex induced orgasms were better than some full on physical sexual encounters. I hare his guts but I am missing the sex of both physical and telephone variety. This on top of my BPD is a downer
Sign bed your favourite spinster cat lady
XOX 

No comments:

Post a Comment